Clinic Director - Tucson
About ProActive Physical Therapy:
ProActive Physical Therapy is a team of healthcare professionals dedicated to creating a transformative healthcare relationship with our patients. By providing a variety of physical therapy treatments, we're able to help the Tucson community get back to their favorite activities. Not only do we take great pride in our patient results, we also strive to provide a nurturing environment for our staff. Visit our website to learn more about joining the ProActive team.
Looking for Professional, Personal and Financial Growth?
Finally, an organization as committed to excellence as you are. It's not just about how you grow in your professional career, but why. ProActive Physical Therapy is inviting physical therapist who are passionate about advancing our profession in a dynamic and balanced environment. Physical therapists will be the leaders in musculoskeletal management and we a looking for colleagues who want to grow with guided mentorship, residency and fellowship training. We provide a career path that allows you to develop your gifts and talents in a way that provides a connection to what's important to you.
ProActive Physical Therapy joined forces with Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy in July 2016 to better serve the needs of patients in the Phoenix and Tucson Metropolitan areas. The team of professionals at ProActive Physical Therapy are eager to add like-minded professionals passionate about impacting lives.
Full-time Employee Benefits:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- 401K program with company match
- CEU opportunities and reimbursement
- Quarterly revenue sharing potential, other perks!
- Paid time off and six observed holidays
Do you think you have what it takes to join our team? Submit your letter of interest and resume today!
Essential Job Functions
- Establish standards for rehabilitation services in accordance with the Guide for Physical Therapy Conduct. Ensure that all standards are maintained by the staff.
- Ensure all appropriate patient documentation records are maintained in a manner which is in compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Direct quarterly patient utilization review meetings with staff (or more frequently as needed)
- Approve and monitor clinic expenses as it relates to supplies, equipment, and staffing in consultation of the owner/CEO as appropriate.
- Accountable for the development of strategic goals and objective for their clinic. Goals and objectives shall be in alignment with the overall vision of long-term sustainability for the organization.
- Responsible to provide comprehensive and quality physical therapy services and operational excellence of all assigned activities. Specific metrics shall be utilized to measure the success.
- Participate in the planning, coordination, supervision, and evaluation of services offered in the clinic.
- Manage the day to day activities of the clinic with appropriate and prompt communication with the owner/CEO as appropriate.
- Responsible for the selection of qualified and professional personnel to handle the community and employee needs of the clinic.
- Responsible to hire, train develop and evaluate the team in an effective manner. Regularly communicate with employees to discuss their performance providing both recognition and constructive feedback as necessary to assist in their success. Consult human resources, as appropriate.
- Hold and document monthly staff meetings (or more frequently as needed).
- Maintain balanced clinical caseloads for all therapists, to include Clinical Director, and organize work schedule utilizing full and part time staff appropriately and efficiently.
- Establish and maintain channels of communication with administrators, staff, referring physicians, insurance companies, hospitals, etc.
- Regularly meets with the marketing team to recommend, develop, and execute strategic marketing plans.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills dealing with a diverse range of people.
- Ability to influence others and implement appropriate change for the organization.
- Ability to plan, implement and monitor the compliance program.
- Ability to work independently and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to act with integrity in regards to all matters of confidentiality.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative and independent judgment in solving problems.
- Knowledge of accepted business techniques and of managing a health related business.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy (approved by American Physical Therapy Association); or Master’s
degree in Physical Therapy
- Current AZ State PT License
- Minimum of three (3) years clinical PT experience
- Membership in an accredited professional organization is preferred.
- Efficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
This job operates in a professional work environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, scanners and photocopiers. This position will also perform duties in a physical therapy clinic setting where noise can be moderate to heavy.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to type; handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position is subject to lifting objects over 50 pounds infrequently. Ability to work a flexible schedule and have past/current experience with health care insurance plans. PPO/HMO, etc.
Up to 10-25% local travel may be necessary.