Physical Therapy Technician - ProActive Physical Therapy - Marana
About ProActive Physical Therapy:
ProActive Physical Therapy is a team of healthcare professionals dedicated to creating a transformative healthcare relationship with our patients. By providing a variety of physical therapy treatments, we're able to help the Tucson community get back to their favorite activities. Not only do we take great pride in our patient results, we also strive to provide a nurturing environment for our staff. Visit our website to learn more about joining the ProActive team.
Looking for Professional, Personal and Financial Growth?
Finally, an organization as committed to excellence as you are. It's not just about how you grow in your professional career, but why. ProActive Physical Therapy is inviting physical therapist who are passionate about advancing our profession in a dynamic and balanced environment. Physical therapists will be the leaders in musculoskeletal management and we a looking for colleagues who want to grow with guided mentorship, residency and fellowship training. We provide a career path that allows you to develop your gifts and talents in a way that provides a connection to what's important to you.
ProActive Physical Therapy joined forces with Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy in July 2016 to better serve the needs of patients in the Phoenix and Tucson Metropolitan areas. The team of professionals at ProActive Physical Therapy are eager to add like-minded professionals passionate about impacting lives.
Brief Job Description:
ProActive is seeking physical therapy technicians to join our growing team. The physical therapy technician assists physical therapists (PT’s) and physical therapy assistants (PTA’s) as a member of the rehabilitation team. The physical therapy technician plays a key role in maintaining clinic flow and clinic appearance under direction of their direct supervisor. In addition, the physical therapy technician teams with others within the clinic to improve the patient/client experience in therapy and serves to provide exceptional customer service to our customers. This is a great learning opportunity for those interested in getting experience in a busy, fast-paced outpatient environment. This position is ideal for pre-physical therapy students or those interested in the profession.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain and ensure clinic flow upon direction of the PT/PTA
- Maintain and improve clinic appearance through regular completion of job duties
- Improve patient and client experience through concierge-like customer service
- Facilitate and assist with patient care as directed by their supervising PT/PTA
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Some college experience in related health care field preferred
- Prior experience working within a physical therapy setting is preferred
- CPR certification preferred
- Ability to move continuously throughout the day, including standing, walking, stooping, bending, squatting and lifting objects over 50 lbs. frequently
Do you think you have what it takes to join our team? Submit your letter of interest and resume today!
Visit us online at www.proactivept.com.
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time